Part 3 is of Prof. Noakes series is now posted.
- 2 Kinds of Runners – an analysis
- Dose-Response and Running
- The Effect of Training Frequency on Recovery
- Six Paces Training
- How Much Should You Run? – Part 5
- How Much Should You Run – Part 4 Elites
- How Much Should You Run? – Part 3 Injury
- How Much Should You Run – Part 2 Tapering
- How Much Should You Run? Part 1
- Is Training To Failure Necessary?
Tagsaerobic anaerobic base building bodybuilding cardiovascular central governor cross training duration effort endurance endurance physiology endurance training frequency genetics high intensity HIT intensity lactate lactate threshold maximum strength mitochondria multiple sets performance physiology running running economy single sets specificity sprinting strength strength training training VO2max weekly mileage